According to American Dietetic Association every year Americans throws 33 Billion Dollars on weight loss program, foods, services and products. So, it is no surprise that you will find many fad diets and other so-called best weight loss programs in this flourishing market.
With the arrival of fad diets, special exercise regiments and all manner of junk science, it won’t be easy for most of us to distinguished good weight loss program from the bad weight loss program. There are no extensive scientific studies conducted for different weight loss programs. However we do find a few scientific studies conducted on different weight loss programs, which is either contradictory or supporting a particular weight loss program.
In absence of any scientific studies, if you find out that majority of serious sources agrees on certain bodybuilding program then you may safely rank that program as the best bodybuilding program. In the best interest of your physical health, there is no doubt that you have to lose the extra fat. You have gained this extra fat due to your poor lifestyle and your bad eating habit. You can reduce your extra fat by following the best weight loss program.
What is the best weight loss program? The best weight loss program is that, which is easily affordable, rational and flexible – a well organized program, which you would like to stick with.
What is the mechanism of weight loss?In theory the mechanism of weight loss is very simple. Our overall body weight is determined by the calories we consume and the calories we burned. You will gain weight if you consume more calories than you burned. Similarly you lose weight if you consume fewer calories and burned more calories.
All is not that simple I know many people who exercising daily and eating well but still they complain that they are not losing any weight. That’s why you have to follow the best weight loss program.
Types of weight loss program
Broadly speaking there are three types of bodybuilding programs.
1. Do-it-yourself weight loss programs: This type of weight loss programs are preferred by the busy people, who has very little time to go to the gym or clinic. This type of program may be done at home alone or with the help of someone. They rely heavily on the books, videos and other such materials for the guidance.
2. Non-clinical weight loss programs: This type of weight loss programs is mostly professionally managed. You have to go to their premises for daily or thrice in a week for the consultation. They also use different weight loss and diet books. They will monitor your weight loss and give you counseling regarding your eating habit and your diet.
3. Clinical weight loss programs: This type of weight loss program is conducted mostly in hospitals or other health care units. This program is recommended to very overweight people. The weight loss is monitor by the nurses, physicians, psychologist and the dietitians.
Before finding the best weight loss program, you have to decide which type of weight loss program is suitable for you. Then start researching for the weight loss program that suits you best.
Choose that weight loss program which has exercise programs built in and also gives emphasis on lifestyle changes. This will help you to lose weight and keep it off for a longer time and at the same time it will also keep you fit and healthy. It is your health. So, do some homework to find the best weight loss program for you. The best weight loss program does not hammer you to change your food habit drastically. It does not ask you to join a posh gym or hiring a personal trainer.
Below are the weight loss programs recommended
- Hot Skinny Tea – The Newest Addition To Nutritional Supplements
- Smart Supplements diet and immunity
- The 3 Week Diet System
- 2-week diet
What You Need To Know When Choosing A Weight Loss Program
You want to lose weight and you want to do it fast. So… You pop up some so call “magic weight loss pills” that supposedly will bring down your weight in a matter of days.
But… Does it really work? You’ll get a flat NO for an answer.
Simply because, there is no way you can lose weight that fast. All the commercial and ads that put up a claim that sounds too good to be true, is really…
“Too Good To Be True”
For many people, it is difficult to lose more than a few pounds, and only few succeed in remaining at the reduced weight especially if they do it on their own. The difficulty in losing weight and keeping it off leads many people to turn to a professional or commercial weight loss program for help. Therefore, when you consider to joining a weight loss program, choose wisely.
Most of the commercial weight loss programs that can be found easily right now works! Provided if you committed to it and you have sufficient motivation to control your diet or regular involvement in physical activities.
Below are some tips that you should consider when looking for a Weight Loss Program:
- Safety – Make sure that the program is safe for your heath and does not create restriction that could harm your body in any way. If your program includes a diet, ensure that all of the recommended daily allowances (RDAs) for vitamins, minerals and protein are included. That means your diet should be lower in calories (energy) only, not in essential vitamins or minerals.
- Slow & Moderate Weight Loss – The weight that you suppose to lose in any program should be slow and steady, unless your doctor feels your health condition would benefit from more rapid weight loss. A reasonable weight loss a person should have when using a weight loss program is about a pound or two every week.
- Program Cost – Some program might cause you a bomb if you do not check properly the hidden cost that is bundle in your initial fees. Before signing for any program, always insist for a detailed statement to make sure that additional items such as dietary supplements or foods is fully covered.
- The Credibility – Do an investigation to make sure that the staff consist of qualified counselors and health professionals such as registered dietitians, doctors, and exercise physiologists. You do not want to join a program that is given by unqualified people — Do You?
- Choice of Food – Do make sure that the food included in your diet is suitable and you do not have any allergic to it.
- Weight Loss Goals – A weight loss goal that is reasonable and not over exaggerated.
- Program Successful Rate – Check how many people actually use the program before and what is the success rate.
- Weight Loss Average – Enquire what is the average weight loss among the people who had finished the program.
- Side Effect – Ensure that the weight loss program does not have any side effects. And even if there is, you will need to know what it is. Ex mild headache, vomiting or etc.
- Consistencies – Your program should include plans for weight maintenance after the weight-loss phase is over. It is of little benefit to lose a large amount of weight only to regain it later.
If you have doubt, always consult your doctor as they should be able to recommend appropriate programs and help you come up with a sensible weight-loss goal.
The program you select should help you improve your dietary habits, increase your physical activity, and help you change other lifestyle habits that may have contributed to your weight gain in the past. To be safe and effective, any weight loss program must address the long-term approach or else the program is largely a waste of money and effort.
Below are the weight loss programs recommended